In line with yesterday’s Government directive on how best to protect our people, our customers and our suppliers, Eurolite has reluctantly take the decision to continue to pause the business across all operations for the next 3 weeks.
This means that :
- Orders can only be placed until midday on Thursday, 26th March, 2020 for despatch this week
- Despatches cannot be guaranteed as next day service during this uncertain time although we endeavour to do our best
- Our usual collection service is suspended with immediate effect
- We will not be able to receive any deliveries or returns with immediate effect
- We will close for trading for 3 weeks from Friday, 27th March
- Our customer service teams are still on hand to answer urgent queries and you can reach them on 01772 672020 or email@example.com
This is not a decision we have taken at lightly. However we want to play our part in helping the country overcome this crisis as quickly as possible with safety, health and wellbeing coming first. We wish everyone in the industry all the very best during this challenging period and look forward to picking up where we left off meeting all your wiring accessory needs.
We will continue to closely monitor government advice and rest assured we will return to normal operations as soon as it is deemed safe to do. Updates will be provided via email, facebook and other social media platforms.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your understanding and support during these difficult times.
Best wishes and health,
Samantha Nuckey. Managing Director